Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 24: Picture of the Day

Today's picture of the day is a snapshot of the Ranger XL shooting glasses by Randolph Engineering. They're high-end eye protection designed for competition shotgunning, target shooting, and hunting. I posted this picture because some people may find them useful as a reference, without many pictures online.

I ordered them over the phone and will actually be sending them back. I wasn't satisfied with the gray polarized lenses - the optical properties suffered in the thick bullet-resistant polycarbonate lenses. And at this price point, they better be perfect. If you're in the market for a pair of RE Rangers, I'd be sure to try them on first. They're well-made, but not for everyone.

Looks like I'm going back to a cheaper alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment